We offer a wide variety of apartments, condos, townhomes, duplexes and single-family homes to rent throughout the Greater Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area. You can view the properties we currently have available in our Rental Properties area, and contact us directly to preview any location. If you don’t see what you’re looking for now, check back as new listings are continually added!
Benefits of Guardian Property Management
Who you rent from is as important as the property itself. We not only work hard on behalf of the property owners to ensure professional management of the property, we also work on behalf of the residents to ensure your living experience is enjoyable and worry-free.
Guardian Property Management does more for you than simply show you our properties. We provide many conveniences to you, the resident, after your lease is signed. We offer you a variety of ways to pay your rent, including the convenience of paying online through your checking account. If you should have a need for maintenance, you can quickly and easily complete an online Maintenance Request Form at our website as well. We have a full staff with expertise to address your every property need, and we’re always just an e-mail or phone call away should you have any other questions or concerns. If an emergency should arise outside of business hours, we also have a 24-hour emergency number you can call at 651-290-6711 to help you out.
We believe in fair housing to all and will not discriminate on the basis of race, Sex, Color, Religion, Familial Satus, Public Assistance, Sexual Orientation, Marital Status, Disability, National Orgigin, or Creed.
- Showings: Once you have located a property that interests you please contact the agent in the listings. They will schedule a time with you to view the property.
- Complete Application: Once you decide the property is a good fit for you, each adult will sign the application criteria and fill out an application which is $40.00 per adult.
- Sign a Lease: Approval for the property usually takes about two days. Once approved you will sign a lease and pay your damage deposit within two days. Payment can be made using a credit card ($15 Fee), cashiers check, or money order.
- Move in: Prior to moving in, your leasing agent will contact you and set up a time to get your keys. At this time you will need to have your renters insurance and first month’s rent.
- Give Notice: Two-month notice is always required.
If you have further questions about any properties or the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.