Administrative Assistant Job Description
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company? Are you a hard worker seeking a culture of driven employees and supportive teamwork? Then Guardian Property Management is looking for you!
We’re a locally owned company that maintains residential rental properties throughout the Metro area, and are currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our team.
What Does this job entail?
- Front desk duties including answering in-coming phone calls and office reception
- Administer and follow up on property management tasks
- Communicate with Property owners, tenants and vendors
- Communicate and partner with GPM functional experts to maximize efficiency
- Ensure outstanding client relations and service (Owners and Residents)
- Create and administer reports utilizing Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel and some PowerPoint
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Strong sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
- Bilingual a plus
Why work with Guardian Property Maintenance?
We are truly guided by our core values of:
- Laughter and a Positive Attitude
- A Culture of Support and Service
- Honesty and Integrity
- Life Balance and Work Accountability
- Hold ourselves accountable to the philosophy of “Good, Better, Best.”
We offer great benefits that include:
- $14 – $16 per hour, DOE
- 2 weeks of paid time off and 9 paid holidays each year
- 401K with a great company matching program
- Life Insurance & Disability (both long and short-term) Insurance
- Offices close at noon on Fridays
We are an equal opportunity employer
Guardian was named in Minnesota Business magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” in 2017 & 2018.
If you share our values, and are looking to contribute to a committed team, please apply for our open position with a resume and cover letter sent to email@example.com .