Founded originally in 1999, GPM has grown to be a full-service property management company serving the Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area. As a third party provider, we take the hassle and worry of property ownership away from you, the property owner. Because of our size, expertise and efficient systems, we can easily provide all services required from leasing and finances to maintenance and resident relations. As a result, we are able to maximize and protect your property investment. We invite you to visit our Guardian Property Management and Guardian Property Maintenance pages to learn about the specific services we offer.
Guardian Property Management’s philosophy is to incorporate a “hands-on approach” to our management style, becoming partners with our property owners. We pride ourselves on our attention to details and our ability to service a wide range of needs and personal relationships. Over the years, Guardian Property Management has earned the respect and trust of property owners and residents alike. This impressive reputation with them has allowed us to grow into an industry leader even in today’s challenging marketplace.
Here are some more key features of Guardian Property Management:
- Currently manages more than 800 properties
- Has a working partnership with more than 200 property owners
- Features a clientele that ranges from owners of single properties (single-family homes, townhomes, condos) and multi-unit buildings (duplexes up to multi-unit apartment buildings)
- Provides management services for private, commercial and mixed use
- Offers an experienced, professional staff of 17 with relevant areas of expertise
- Customizes services to fit each property owner’s unique needs
- Utilizes a cutting-edge software system for a complete and accurate administration of each property
- Implements proven systems that ensure efficient management and communication with owners and residents
- Has been recognized and won awards for excellence in leasing and team work
To learn more about how we can service your property management needs, contact us via e-mail or call us at 651-287-2011.