In addition to its property management offerings, Guardian provides comprehensive property maintenance services to landlords in the Greater Twin Cities Area. Equipped with a complete mobile workshop, Guardian’s experienced maintenance staff is prepared 24/7 to respond to all of you and your residents’ maintenance needs. When specialty repairs are required, GPM can draw on its preferred vendor relationships to attain competitive pricing, and pass the savings on to you, the owner.
Below is a brief overview of the advantages that owners of rental property in the Minneapolis – St. Paul metro area can gain from a partnership with Guardian Property Maintenance.
Rental Property Maintenance Services
● Preventative, turnover and seasonal maintenance
● 24-hour emergency services
● Complete project supervision
● Repairs for resident living spaces and common areas
● Complete 24-hour turns for zero vacancy
● Capital improvements
● Management of contractor/vendor relations and labor
● Billing and client administration
● Snow removal and lawn care services
● Vacant building caretaking
Twin Cities landlords can secure a Guardian Property Maintenance contract alone or in conjunction with Guardian’s extensive property management services, which can assist you with all aspects of the day-to-day operations of your investment properties, including resident screening and leasing; lease renewals; move-ins and move-outs and rent collection.