Maintenance Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company? Are you a hard worker seeking a culture of driven employees and supportive teamwork?Then Guardian Property Maintenance (GPM) is looking for you!
We’re a locally owned company that manages and maintains residential rental properties throughout the metro area, and are currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Coordinator/Administrative Assistant to join our team.
What Does this job entail?
- Coordinate and follow up on maintenance work requests
- Communicate with Property owners, tenants, vendors, and maintenance technicians
- Communicate and partner with GPM functional experts to maximize efficiency
- Ensure outstanding client relations and service (owners and residents)
- Work with vendors involving work orders and accountability
- Coordinate lawn maintenance & snow removal processes
- Administer rental and fire inspections processes
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Basic Microsoft programs knowledge and computer skills
- Positive attitude
- Bilingual a plus
Why work with Guardian Property Maintenance?
We are truly guided by our core values of:
- A culture of support and service
- Honesty and integrity
- Hold ourselves accountable to the idea of “Good, Better, Best.”
- Work accountability and life balance
- Laughter and a positive attitude
We offer great benefits that include:
- $14 – $16 per hour, DOE
- Health insurance available
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long term & short term disability insurance<
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO), accrual beginning at date of hire
- 9 paid holidays each year
- 401K with a generous company match and immediately fully vested
- ½ day Fridays!Offices close at noon on Fridays.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Guardian was named one of Minnesota Business magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in both 2017 & 2018.
If you share our values, and are looking contribute to a committed team, please apply for our open position with a resume and cover letter.